Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Henrik Lundqvist at The Palm in Tribeca...Well, Sort of

ShareThis


Since we will be celebrating Henrik having his likeness on the front of a NYC tour bus tomorrow, I thought I would post a picture of his likeness that I found somewhere else in NYC tonight. I was out to dinner at The Palm Restaurant in Tribeca, when I was pleasantly surprised to look up at the wall and see an illustrated picture of Henrik's likeness. All Palm Restaurants put the likeness of different celebrities on their walls, but it was nice to see Henrik and some other Rangers get some kind of acknowledgment. I don't know if he's on the wall at the other NYC locations, but if you're interested in checking it out yourself he is on the wall near the bar area in The Palm Tribeca. The wall across from him features current Ranger Sean Avery and ex-Ranger Aaron Voros, along with Rangers great Adam Graves. In fact, Adam Graves autographed his likeness so we know for a fact he has eaten there. Maybe one day Henrik will make his way there to autograph his.




(Sorry if the quality of the photos aren't that great, I took them on my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment