HERO BROTHER twin brothers Henrik and Joel Lundqvist were out and took a boat in the archipelago of Gothenburg when they discovered two canoeists who had struck around in the harsh weather. 'We came at the right time?, "Said Henry to the GT.
Hockey Lundqvist brothers heroes in kayak tragedy
GOTHENBURG. Here we can talk about life, "Henke".
In rough weather rescued Tre Kronor-star Henrik Lund-branch and his brother Joel two canoeists who proposed around the archipelago of Gothenburg.
- We arrived at the right time, "says Henke Lundqvist to GT.
Twin brothers Joel and Henke was out with a friend from Öckerö in his boat the other day. Taking on board were also brothers father and uncle.
It blew properly, over ten meters per second.
- We were on the way from Öckerö to Rörö for lunch, "says Joel Lundqvist.
- When we got to see something yellow in the water and we headed there.
They were quite far from the object in the water.
- When we got closer we saw that there were two people and two kayaks lying there, "said Henrik Lundqvist.
- One of them was pretty quiet but the second was the ratings included and said he had not been dried more.
The canoeist who was most ratings included were stuck in his kayak, which was upside down.
Save your friend
- He was restrained in any way, "says Henry.
The other canoeist had been in his kayak. He had pitched around when he tried to rescue his friend.
- It blew well, but his friend who was driving the boat know their stuff and we helped to get them into our boat.
The two canoeists had been in the water for a while and was chilled.
- One of them did not get to swim the two yards to our boat but we had to grab him to get him up, "says Henke.
- We really came at the right time.
Motor boat took the kayaks in tow and went back to Öckerö with canoeists.
- They thought it was nice to get up in the boat.
The brothers do not want to appear as heroes but Henke admits that it was fortunate that they were in the right place at the right time.
- It was lucky that it went so well that it happened, "he says.
Thank you to reader Robyn F. for the scoop on this story!
Praising McDonagh; The long shift; Same lineup?
3 hours ago