Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever met Henrik?

ShareThis

Have any of you out there ever had the opportunity to meet Henrik? I recently thought of the idea that maybe some of Henrik's fans would like to share their stories or pictures of meeting him right here on the blog. I've been lucky enough to meet Henrik four times, and have an interesting story to tell about the first time I met him. I'll save that story for another time. Leave me some feedback and let me know if this is something you would be interested in or not.

2 comments:

  1. would love to hear your stories. im a huge fan of henrik, he bleeds rnger blue like all us fans. the guy is amazing and cant wait to hear some stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear everyone's stories of meeting him. I've never met him but I'm hoping to meet him when the Rangers come to Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete