Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Real Reason Why Henrik Lundqvist Doesn't Bike to the Games in Sochi

ShareThis


Tre Kronor players cycle to matches.
All but Henke Lundqvist - he walks or takes the bus.
- I like to sit on the bus and think a little, says Lundqvist.
You may have seen pictures of what the Tre Kronor in suits players bicycles to the games in Sochi. There is nothing unusual in this OS - although other teams are way off in the nice weather.
But goalie Henrik Lundqvist has not yet caught on any bike image . The other day he walked into the arena and today he took the bus - alone.
- Today it was too far to walk , says Lundqvist and laughs.
- I like to sit on the bus and think a bit before I go to the rink. It's relaxing .
What are you thinking ?
- Match , and what to expect . I actually rode the morning warming , then I took the bus to the game.
"I have cycled "
So you have cycled ?
- Yes, I saw that Erik ( Karlsson ) said I needed training wheels , but I can actually ride .
What do if the Olympic village ?
- It's best "set up" I 've been on. It is fantastic . We enjoy every day we come to the rink . We BIKES to the food and the hall and one can have its own schedule.
Despite three straight wins is not Lundqvist completely satisfied with the tournament.
- There's more to take off , but I hope we grow with the tournament. It should not go flawless . Every game has been challenging for us and it's good for us to feel the hot air . We have got to fight our way to each victory. We do not expect any easy games.




http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/os2014/article18373947.ab



No comments:

Post a Comment