Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Henrik Lundqvist Twitter Q&A

ShareThis



Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
All the money will benefit Sandy victims. They need our help! check it out, http://bit.ly/YLnqaF http://bit.ly/So5mPJ @steinersports

8h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Last chance to bid on my mask and equipment. close on Sun..Will get at least one game in, tomorrow night, Atlantic city! #OpHatTrick #Sandy

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Ok, sun is coming up.. time for breakfast. Thanks for the questions. Have a great day! pic.twitter.com/d0fQLT3r

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
My dad always told me it's good to have dreams.. It have to start somewhere.. I like that!

17h Tom brown ‏@TomGoalie
@HLundqvist30 Best advice you have had and could pass on?
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Big part of my life is missing.. I don't think I ever felt this frustrated over anything... Hope to see you all at the Garden very soon!!

17h Melissa ‏@superduper8766
@HLundqvist30 I will just say good morning!! How stir crazy are you going without hockey??
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Tough one, there are so many. But Dominik Hasek was my favorite growing up.. if I have to pick one..

17h Chris Bouraux ‏@chrisbouraux
@HLundqvist30 who would you say is the best goalie of all time? 1990's +
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Some games you hear everything, almost:) Some games you manage to block it out, it depends on your focus..

17h Sean ‏@MrMet1625
@HLundqvist30 when MSG is rocking do you hear the crowd in net or are you just so focused you can't hear anything?
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Can't name one, but Olympic final -06, WinterClassic last year, final game with VF -05 and first Ranger game are all up there..

17h Rod Friesen ‏@RFriesen87
@HLundqvist30 most memorable game you have ever played?
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
It's fun! I'm not getting a ton of sleep but when she smiles in the morning it's all good:)

17h John ‏@Broadwayblues
@HLundqvist30 How do you like being a dad?
Retweeted by Henrik Lundqvist

17h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
For you early birds here in the US, or tweeters back in Europe, I'll answer some questions if you have any:)

18h Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
Still on Swe time, can't sleep.. For the past 2h I've been reading, sending emails, making phonecalls.. Now what? Still 5h to practice..




No comments:

Post a Comment