Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lundqvist "empty" after devestating season-ending loss in Philly

ShareThis
Lundqvist looked like he was going to cry, and was brief compared to what he usually does in terms of post-game interviews.
Asked if he felt good going into the shootout, given how he’d played:
“Not really. I was dead tired.”
“I can’t analyze. You have to ask someone else to analyze the game. I can analyze me. I’m just so empty right now. I don’t know what to say.”
“We got close. We did what we could the last few weeks here to get back in the race. I think we worked hard. I think they were better tonight though. I felt we couldn’t hold onto pucks too long. Our fourth line was out best line the last two games and they played great, but it’s going to be tough to win two games against Philly when the fourth line’s the best line.”
“I don’t know what to say. It’s empty and tough.”
“They made good moves, but going into the shootout, I was pretty beat up. It was a tough, intense game. It was pretty tight. I was focused, but they made two pretty good moves. They waited and waited and I tried to be patient. But not much to say. The season’s over and it sucks.”


http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment