Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Henrik on the cover of Cafe Magazine

ShareThis
"We followed with monthly cover boy at home in New York and questioned him about everything from an Olympic flop to lyxvanorna that comes from earning one million a week."

Henrik is on the cover of the April 2010 issue of a Swedish magazine called Cafe. I can't seem to find the article online, so I would really appreciate it if any readers from Sweden can send me the article somehow, if not, I will try to make my way to Universal News here in NYC and see if they have a copy.

UPDATE: Today I went to Universal News and it seems that the only international magazines they sell are Italian, Spanish, French and German. If anyone knows where I can locate a Swedish magazine in NYC, please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment