Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Henrik Lundqvist Summer Video Interview Part 2

ShareThis

 This was a great interview. I'm so happy Henrik spoke about the time he waved to the fans who were chanting his name at the Garden. I don't think too many people remember he did that. I distinctly remember him doing that and aside from his obvious stellar play, that was the thing that endeared me to him. I had been watching hockey since I was six years old and had never ever seen a goalie wave to the fans during a game. I thought it was awesome he acknowledged them like that. I would love to see him do that again one day, but I know he is extremely focused during games so it probably won't happen again. Anyway, I have been searching for Henrik's wave on YouTube for years but I have never found it. If anyone out there comes across it, please send it my way so I can post it on the blog. Thanks in advance. I also think he gave a very honest and thoughtful response to the fatherhood question, as well as giving us the correct pronunciation of Charlise.

No comments:

Post a Comment