Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Watch Road to the NHL Winter Classic: Episode 4 (Featuring Henrik Lundqvist)

ShareThis

I don't usually do this, but I have a little rant I need to get off my chest regarding this Winter Classic series. Sean Avery is right about the NHL. They do not know how to market their star players. For some reason, out of the four episodes of this (now lame series, since the network and time change) Henrik was in only one. Does the NHL realize that Henrik is one of the most popular players in the entire league? Last season, his jersey was the top selling jersey for goalies in the NHL, and number five overall. Real smart move to not have him be a part of each show, NHL. You really know how to give the fans what they want. It truly baffles me as to why the NHL doesn't market him more. Over the years, I've had numerous people tell me that they would buy anything that Henrik was selling. They like him that much. It's not too late, NHL. Market him now, before he's gone for good.
















Bonus footage:










No comments:

Post a Comment