Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

New Henrik Lundqvist Swedish Video Interview

ShareThis






New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist has been away from hockey since the beginning of February. Tomorrow he trains with the team for the first time since the injury in the neck that could have developed into a cerebral hemorrhage. He says to SVT Sport that he will play with a special cover.

- We have built an extraordinary thing for the neck that makes me not to get one for whiplash. I have been approved for full contact, so we will see, the protection is well more reassuring thing right now.

Do you know of protection?

- I know it when I lean your head back, not so much to the sides. It is well back wing are not wanted now once.

Henrik Lundqvist has trained himself hard, in four to five weeks. Tomorrow he'll run with the team for the first time. And he says that the goal is to play the game already this week. Not tomorrow, but this week.

Is there any concern you?

- I think that first practice - that when there was little in the back of the head. When they (the coaches) shot loudly that I was trying to protect the neck on neck and avoid some pucks. It is in your head a little. But I feel more and more comfortable for each training that goes.


http://www.svt.se/sport/ishockey/okand-skada-tvingar-henke-till-specialskydd


No comments:

Post a Comment