Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Henrik Lundqvist Cafe Magazine Scans (January 2014)

ShareThis

I apologize for posting these scans so many months later. I know I teased you guys on Facebook by sharing one scan and telling you there was more to come. Unfortunately, it took a lot longer than I had anticipated to scan everything due to my printer/scanner. I had some trouble with it and had to eventually buy a new one. I hope you enjoy them! Also, if anyone out there can translate the interview for us, it would be immensely appreciated. If I try to translate it, I'd have to manually type out the whole thing in Google translate and that would be incredibly time consuming and I honestly don't have the time to do it so it would take forever.

Also, a big thank you goes out to reader, Thomas K., for sending me this magazine! 




No comments:

Post a Comment