Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Martin Brodeur Thinks Henrik Lundqvist Has the Skill and Drive to Win the Stanley Cup

ShareThis


 Martin Brodeur was interviewed on ESPN radio and was asked about Henrik. Here's his response:


His thoughts on Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist needing to win a Stanley Cup: "I'm sure it's his plan. He's had success on the international level, winning a gold medal for his country in 2006. And I think it's a matter of time, I think he's got the skill and the drive to make It happen. A lot of things have to go right, it's not about one individual that wins the Stanley Cup, it's about the whole team. It's always going to be a struggle to try to find some great chemistry. Trust me, I've played on some great teams that never won anything and I've played on teams that weren't so good, but we gelled at the right time."


http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2014/04/martin_brodeur_says_hes_leaning_on_coming_back_next_year_still_would_play_for_devils_if_its_feasable.html

No comments:

Post a Comment